About the Role
What You'll be Doing:
- Crew work of full-service of snow removal (hand shoveling & hand applying salt)
- Assist foreman and other teammates with all aspects of the job
- Awareness of the budget and the time constraints of the job and ability to maintain an efficient and safe work place.
- A respectful demeanor towards staff, foreman, crew, clients, and subcontractors - we are all in this together and nobody is above anyone else. You must be able to confidently and effectively communicate in a professional manner with everyone involved.
- Willingness to be a role model and positive example for the crew.
Do you have other skills you can bring to the table? Let us know! We are always interested in a diverse group of people who have skills they can share while having the willingness to grow their own knowledge base!
If you can provide a portfolio or examples of your work that would be a huge plus!
We offer the following benefits for this position:
Monthly Hourly Pay - $22/hr
12 hour shift
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
License/Certification: Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Must have reliable transportation!
About the Company
In a growing community, homeowners and businesses all across the front range of Colorado is looking for a trusted and well respected landscaping company to meet all of their desires and needs to turn their dream into a reality.