About the Role
What You'll be Doing:
- Crew work of full-service landscaping from demolition to completion of job
- Assist foreman and other teammates with all aspects of the job
- Awareness of the budget and the time constraints of the job and ability to maintain an efficient and safe work place.
- A respectful demeanor towards staff, foreman, crew, clients, and subcontractors - we are all in this together and nobody is above anyone else. You must be able to confidently and effectively communicate in a professional manner with everyone involved.
- Willingness to be a role model and positive example for the crew.
Do you have other skills you can bring to the table? Let us know! We are always interested in a diverse group of people who have skills they can share while having the willingness to grow their own knowledge base!
If you can provide a portfolio or examples of your work that would be a huge plus!
With our company, it’s not just a seasonal job. We are truly looking to build careers and really want you to grow WITH us! We offer many benefits that other landscaping companies do not offer, including PTO, and on-the-job-training opportunities, as well as competitive pay and a positive work environment.
We offer the following benefits for this position:
Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
-Monday - Friday (Saturdays are optional)
-Work is depending on weather
-Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
-Guaranteed $1 Per Hour Annual Pay Raises
-Pay Increase Upon Competition Of Irrigation Class
Landscaping: 2+ years (Prefered)
License/Certification: Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
- 2 years+ as landscape/hardscape crew with the ability to perform all physical aspects of the job, including planting, irrigation, assisting with builds, and worksite setup/tear down.
- Highly organized and able to demonstrate ability to follow instruction, complete projects, and work in a team.
- Positive and Enthusiastic Attitude
- Experience in all phases of residential and commercial landscaping in Colorado, from demolition to installation, reading design plans and job specs, measuring and grading surfaces. Knowledge of construction using stone, wood, metal, and/or concrete a huge plus. Working experience with irrigation, lighting, outdoor living spaces, fire pits is also a huge plus! If you consider yourself a specialist in one of these areas, please apply!
- Excellent customer service and professional communication skills
- Fluent in English, Bilingual is plus
- Okay with independent work at times
- Comfortable with responsibility of handling landscaping equipment, vehicles - a clean Colorado driver's license is required and experience with trucks and pulling trailers is required.
- Reliable form of transportation to work every day and a working cell phone.
About the Company
In a growing community, homeowners and businesses all across the front range of Colorado is looking for a trusted and well respected landscaping company to meet all of their desires and needs to turn their dream into a reality.